From: Roel Mulder
Date: Saturday, February 23, 2002 07:00:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] Displaying data as while recieving form mysql server

Hi Lee,
You can't. A <table> has to be closed </table> before a browser can render
it and present it to you.
So, the webserver may well be
browser will wait for the </table>.
You might try cutting the one big table into smaller tables, each complete
table will be visible as it is completed. Or find an alternative and don't
use tables.

This also argues that it is not wise to put an entire (much content) page
into a table:
... content, much content ...
as it simply takes ages before anything seems to happen in your browser.

M.vr.gr.
Roel Mulder

At 16:17 22-02-2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello.
>
>After I run my mysql query and get the results, then I do a look to put
>the data into table rows that go to a webbrowser.
>How can i set it up so that the user see's the table rows as their writen,
>not after the script is all done.
>
>Lee
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>--