Hi,
I'm using PHP4+Apache+Win2000 Professional.
I'm having problem with file uploads.
I wrote a simple test program and it works fine, but
when i try to use it on my application, windows says
something like "php generated an error and a log file is
beeing created". When i look at the log file in Apache,
it says: "[Sun Feb 24 18:41:35 2002] [error] [client
127.0.0.1] Premature end of script
headers: /apache/php/php.exe".
Im my application i'm using sessions... Is there any
conflict with file uploads? I dont think so....

Help me.. please! :))