Hello-

We are currently developing a PHP client for the Advantage Database Server
and expect to have it released in approx. 2 weeks.  As mentioned in the

Please contact me directly for additional information or if you are
interested in taking a peek at the beta.

Thanks,

Chuck Vertrees
Extended Systems, Inc
Advantage Database Sales