Could you not put the form inside an if/else statement? If the button isset,
or if the name equals submit, then show it disabled. Can't think of a lot of
uses for this, unless, I suppose, you want to have a page with lots of forms
on it, and you want to submit pieces of information. It wouldn't prevent
users from reloading the page and creating duplicate records.