I have a table called 'members' with a field (among many others)
'member_dob' - the birthday of a particular member. The data type of this
field is date (YYYY-mm-dd).

What I'd like to do now is to fetch one particular row from the database
(I am using MySQL 3.23.37) - namely the row of the member who is the next
one to have a birthday. Can this be done only with a advanced query or
should I fetch all rows and use PHP to find out who is the next one to
have a birthday? I'd prefer letting MySQL to do the job...

Any ideas?

TIA,
Kristjan

P.S. Pls. CC to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as well - I am only on the digest.