Hi all,

One of the pages in my site takes up to 10 seconds to display (depending on
number of records (30 records takes 10 secs).

The cause of the problem is the amount of information I am displaying for
each record. I do multiple queries for each record to find out different
things such as its position in the workflow, its price, etc. None of these
are stored in the db, but are calculated on the fly depending on the data
held.

Apart from storing the result in the db can anyone point me in the direction
of some efficient handling routines?

Code is available if anyone wants bloat-mail!

MTIA

George in Edinburgh