Hi All,
This is strange.  I've got some functions I want to include in my PHP
documents.  Well, I can never get anything to work if I include the file
that holds the functions, but, if I insert the functions into the PHP
document in question, everything works??

Now, I've checked to ensure that the path in the include statement is
correct and I never get any errors about it not being able to find the
include file.  Also, I've ensured that the functions in the included
document are enclosed with <?php ?> tags at the top and bottom.

So, I'm looking for other possible gotchas or bugs in the include
statement??  Thanks in advance for any help.  I don't know what I could be
doing wrong.

....Brad