Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 6:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] https post via php

Hello,

I am attempting to POST to a https://whatever.url.com server and return
the result from the server into the script without the user knowing using
a php script.  I can not use CURL becuase the shared server I have hosting
this site was not compiled -with-curl.  I downloaded HTTP_POST PHP script
from: http://px.sklar.com/code.html?code_id=313.  Here is my code that I
am using to call the functions:

<?php

require('classes2.php');

//instantiate class http_post
$a = new http_post;

//define variables

$a->set_server("onlinechecks.interceptcorporation.com");
$a->set_port("443");
$a->set_file("/icolc/short.cgi");
$a->set_action("https://onlinechecks.interceptcorporation.com/icolc/short.cg
i");
$a->set_enctype("application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
$a->set_element(array("MEN" => "789","MPA" => "456", "MID" => "7015","CRO"
=> "123456780","CAC" => "123123123",
"CPH" => "17015551212","PAM" => "12.34"));
$a->set_timeout(20);
$a->show_post();
$a->send($display=1);

?>

Here is the result returned from the browser:

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.

Hint: https://206.11.164.21/