$words[0] would be the first word, $words[1] would be the second word...
$words[10] would be the eleventh word, etc, etc

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Payne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 9:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Probably a stupid Array question

Hi there everyone,

I do this to explode my input line which consists of however many words:

$words = explode(" ", $testb);

Now i've done this and I presume that $words holds all the info as an
Array (new to arrays, sorry if i'm wrong) however, how can I put each
item of the array from $words into a different string?  IE:  if there
are 3 items, how could I have it so that the first word is stored in
$word1, the second words is stored in $word2 etc???  Please help, thank
you all so much :-)

Regards

Chris