Hi Jas,

if I understood your question right, you can solve your problem best with
something like the following:

<?php

$i=0;  // counter
$files = array(); // array to store directory content

// open directory
$dir = opendir("PATH_TO_DIR");

// loop through directory and put filenames into an array
while ($file = readdir($dir)) {
  $files[$i] = $file;
  $i++;
}

// close directory
closedir($dir);

// now do something reasonable with your array

?>

Bob