Hi everyone,

I posted the following in the newsgroup alt.php but I wanted to join this
list anyway so I figured it would be better to post this in here:

I'm currently having "issues" with the dbase_replace_record function for
reasons that it doesn't work.  I've seen notes that the solution is "in the
CVS" but nothing more specific.  I don't have access to the PHP installtion
files as I'm on a virtual server and beside that point I can't find the
"solution" on CVS (don't even know where to *start*), but not having this
function is making the DB side of things a bit tricky.

Can anyone help be with some more specific instructions on what I need to
do?  I'm on PHP 4.0.5 if that helps.  Thanks in advance,

Andrew Cameron