Using the GET method is a great solution, but
sometimes you just gotta POST! I have found the best
solution to be using a separate file to do the

For example login.php submits 'user' and 'password' to
auth.php. auth.php queries the db for 'user' and
'password' and redirects [via header()] to
whatever.php or back to login.php if login was