Your question is quite long and make me confused....
let me repeat it once , ok?
you want to make a calendar like table display, with the function of
displaying which day got reservation
furthermore, count the right day number for different months, right??
if you are thinking what i said....i think i can give you some hints

"Markus Lervik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> glsD
:[EMAIL PROTECTED]