you can only insert into one table at a time.
if these statements depend on another and your db is able to generate
transactions, then you can insert into your tables one by one and then
commit the transaction on success or rollback it in the end, if a insert
fails.
if you're db isn't able to generate transactions, you have to
work around this within you application.

.