Mike,

I have just tried it again (that was the first way I tried to do the query)
and get the error

Unknown column '$todaysdate' in 'where clause'

--
Alex Francis
Cameron Design

Tel 01475 798106
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.camerondesign.co.uk

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain
legally privileged information.
Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and
to advise the sender
001b01c1e658$6f483c00$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:001b01c1e658$6f483c00$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...