From: Joop Marijne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 6:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] upgrade to 4.2, now odbc cursor problem

Hi All,

I am working with PHP for quite some time now. For this customer I am forced to use
the windows version with a db2 database server. This has introduced some interesting
problems.
After the upgrade from 4.1.2 many query's on most (MOST) table's give this warning:

Warning: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Cursor Library] SQLGetData is not allowed on a
forward-only (non-buffered) cursor, SQL state SL008 in SQLGetData in
f:\inetpub\wwwroot\mr-sales-db2\include\connect.inc on line 21

now I am not sure what a cursor is, how many types of a cursor there are.
Maybe somebody could shed some light on this, because I am stuck here.
I can post more specifice information if needed.

Kind regards,

Joop Marijne
WebXpose