From: "Dave Carrera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 1:02 PM
Subject: [PHP-DB] Count and group ?

Hi All

I have added a row to my table which inputs which admin user has amended
a record in a table on my db.

I have this working but what I would like to do is count how many
instances of the admin id I have stored.

So if my list looks like this..

Admin_id

1

2

2

2

3

3

3

3

3

2

1

1

Then the result I would like to display is this..

Admin (1) = 3 posts

Admin (2) = 4 posts

Admin (3) = 5 posts

Basically displaying the total post each admin has made

Any help or guidance is very appreciated and thank you in advance

Dave Carrera

Php Developer

http://davecarrera.freelancers.net

http://www.davecarrera.com