Hi,

DB-Library from Microsoft has not been updated since SQL Server 6.x and Microsoft
wants people to move to OLE DB so they have no plans on updating the (outdated)
library. DB-Library is an old component fram Sybase.

The only way to solve this is to use ADO through COM to communicate with the SQL
Server, but this will not be available from a Linux/Unix box.

- Frank