/t is a tab, however tabs won't show up in HTML, you'll have to use something like:

<>< Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Hatridge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 10:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] Ordering question .....

Hi Bogdan et al...

Thanks! I've got that going now. I'm sure that I'll have more questions for
you as I work on it. In fact here's one now!

echo("$myrow[1]  $myrow[2]<br>\n");

In the line above, how can I get a tab to work? I tried "\t" but that did not
work. Also the "\n" does not work on this line. In my program I took it out.

Thanks

JIM

--
Jim Hatridge