Hi,
I Think most of people put connection object in separate file and include
the file when ever need.
And in that connection file I open the connection and its available thought
the file.
Thanks
Vinod

--
Vinod Palan A
Calypso Technology, Inc.

038e01c1f1fc$f5f87d00$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:038e01c1f1fc$f5f87d00$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...