MessagePlease change your email settings to plain text, not html.

I'd suggest using PCRE (http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pcre.php).

Regards Michael

"Chris Payne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
000001c1fe01$0f020ea0$f7fea8c0@chris">news:000001c1fe01$0f020ea0$f7fea8c0@chris...
Hi there everyone,
Say I have a string which reads "<html->12345</html>", how can I search that
string and do an operation on each word?
What I would like to do is check code before it is inserted into a db, and
have a pre-defined list of HTML/PHP syntax already written, it would look at
I meant <html> instead?
Any ideas?
Thanks everyone, and may the force be with you (LOL, sorry I couldn't resist
that :-)
Chris