Hi All
Thanks for the answer about the cookie issue.

I have an array gather from a mysql db, which make a list to show clients no
prob.

You click on a message in the list sent by my clients customers and answer
this message. No Prob there.

But when i echo this list on the confirm reply page so they can get the next
meesage it still shows the one just answered to.

So how can i refresh this list.

It work as it is which shows a message when replied and then my client
clicks on get new messages but not when i call it on the replied page.

All to save one click.............

All help and guidence is most appreciated

Dave C