From: Chris Payne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 12:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] how to create a graph from a db?

Hi there everyone,

I have a db and the last column is id2  this adds a 1 everytime a
banner is clicked so that I can track which banners are being clicked
the most  that works great, no problems  but how can I get the result
out as a chart on the screen?  Id like to list the 5 most popular
banners on the screen, that I can do, but how do I display the numbers
as images in a chart?  Any help would REALLY be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris Payne

---