I have a huge database that some of the content need to be update weekly or
even daily.
I wrote a PHP script for that purpose.
It's supposed to get the data from database, find the URL, fopen() it, find
the information, then update it back into the database.
Unfortunately, everytime I run the script I get an error message from
browser saying "attempt loading page "MyPage's URL" failed".
Some guy indicated the problem is probably caused by PHP execution timeout.
I tried to set the time longer, no luck.
Tried to use flush() after each data, no luck.
Now I gotta think of other ways to do this.
I am thinking about using AppleScript (I am using OS X).
Does anyone know how to communicate with MySQL via AppleScript, if possible?
Thanks.

Tony S. Wu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]