I am trying to arrange the results by PATH but within each of the same PATH
section I want it to be arranged by NAME alphabetically so it looks like the
following below.  I've tried a bunch of order by's but not getting it to work.
Is this possible to do?  Or do I have to change my PATH data some how.

  About Us
  Contact Us
  Products
    Cabinets
    Furnitures
  Services
    Repairs
    Waxing

ID PID PATH                       SECTION
1  1   '       1'                 'Home'
2  1   '       1       2'         'Products'
3  1   '       1       3'         'Services'
5  2   '       1       2       5' 'Furniture'
6  2   '       1       2       6' 'Cabinets'
7  3   '       1       3       7' 'Waxing'
10 7   '       1       3      10' 'Repairs'
11 1   '       1       b'         'Contact Us'
12 1   '       1       c'         'About Us'