From: "CÚsar Aracena" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PHP DB List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2002 8:59 AM
Subject: [PHP-DB] Arraying JOINED tables

Hi all. Hope you're all alright since I don't see any of you writing for
some time now ;-)

This should be an easy one for all of you. I want to make a basic SELECT
query from two tables and fetch all the results into one array. I'm
doing it like this:

$query = "SELECT * FROM logins,auth WHERE logins.authname = $variable1
AND auth.authid = $variable2";
$result = mysql_query($query);
$row = mysql_fetch_array($result);

and I get: Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in blah blah.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance,

Cesar Aracena <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CE / MCSE+I
Neuquen, Argentina
+54.299.6356688
+54.299.4466621