One other obvious thing to remember is that you need to to use:

create table (int id blah blah blah) type = InnoDB;

Also, to take advantage of these features you will also need to update
your /etc/my.cnf file (assuming you run some *nix flavored OS) so the
InnoDB files are created on disk.  I found that very slowly reading
through the online docs at mysql.com/doc (see section 7.5.2) was adequate
to get started.  If you don't do this step and you try to create a InnoDB
table, MySQL will just create a regular MyISAM table, but it won't even
tell you it did that!  Not very helpful.  You can execute a "SHOW TABLE
STATUS" to see what kind of table MySQL really created though.
FYI, MySQL 3.23.51 also has InnoDB support for Foriegn Keys and Delete On
Cascade, something I'm really excited to finally see in MySQL.
Anyway, enough blabber.  Hope you enjoy InnoDB, it's a little tough to get
going, but solid once it's setup.
Josh

Josh Trutwin
http://trutwins.homeip.net