If your form is up to standards, then hitting the enter key on any field, with the
exception of textarea, should submit the form.  If you are using an image for your
submit button via the <input type="image"> tag, then you'd have to tab until on the
image before hitting enter for it to work.

HTH

Martin

>>> Seth Yount <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/24/02 03:58PM >>>
initially I would look at your button type in the source code.  Their
are two basic types of buttons, the ' submit ' and the ' clear form '.

If that doesn't work, post back

gl -- Seth