Please help, I am stuck and my mind is frozen.

I want to subtrack one query from the other. I have one query that brings
all the records. The second gets another set of records.
I want to subtract the second query from the first one . How do i do this?

First query produces like 1000 records. Second has like 800 records i want
to display the other 200 that dont exist in the first query.

Please help.

I have this but it is too slow and doesnt work in php but does in mssql.
select distinct a.playlist,
                a.material_id,
                a.destination_locator,
                a.destination,
                a.air_time,
                a.traffic_duration,
                a.comment,
                a.title,
                a.device_name,
                m.media_locator as source_locator,
                m.medium_name as source
from cch_dubber_dublist_view11 a left outer join lib_copy_view m
on a.material_id=m.material_id where (A.material_id is not null) and
(A.material_id <>'')
and
  NOT EXISTS (
        select null
        from
           dev_device_view d
        inner join
             lib_copy_view c
        on
             d.device_name= c.medium_name
        where
            c.material_id = a.material_id
            AND c.media_locator = a.destination_locator
            AND d.device_name = a.device_name
    )