-----Mensagem original-----
De: Peter Goggin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviada: terça-feira, 2 de Julho de 2002 2:00
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: [PHP-DB] Linked tables and fields in a form

I have two related tables. The first has about 12 records, each of which is
related to about 12 records in the second table.  I want to have two
interconnectedt dropdown list fields. The fist is used to select from the
first table and when the value has been selected, use it to determine the
contents of the second drop down list.

Obviously I can do this by having interrelated pages where the value from
the first fiels is carried to the second page and used to populate the
second drop down list.

Is there any way of doing this so within a single page?

Regards

Peter Goggin