Hi there Everyone

I have a major problem.  I have a new website for a client which works
great, but when the person selects their holiday it goes to my secure
SSL server.  No problem, all pages and images are located on there so
itís fully secure.

The thing is Iím using Javascript validation and sometimes when you
click submit to go to the next page in the form sequence I get a ďServer
not foundĒ but if I go back and click submit again it WORKS !!!!!!!
Does anybody know what this could be?

The PHP and form elements all work fine, but Iím very concerned the
Jscript could be sending the data maybe out of sync so the server is
missing the request?  Iím confused, please help :-(

Chris

---