Hi there Everyone

I have a major problem.  I have a new website for a client which works
great, but when the person selects their holiday it goes to my secure
SSL server.  No problem, all pages and images are located on there so
it’s fully secure.

The thing is I’m using Javascript validation and sometimes when you
click submit to go to the next page in the form sequence I get a “Server
not found” but if I go back and click submit again it WORKS !!!!!!!
Does anybody know what this could be?

The PHP and form elements all work fine, but I’m very concerned the
Jscript could be sending the data maybe out of sync so the server is
missing the request?  I’m confused, please help :-(

Chris

---