Correction on that, I removed the wrong parentheses:

"SELECT ExamPapers.EPaperID, ExamPapers.EPapersText, ExamPapers.[Title of
Paper], ExamPapers.Course, ExamPapers.School, ExamPapers.Year,
ExamPapers.Jan/Summer], ExamPapers.[Module Code], ExamPapers.Stage,
ExamPapers.[Storage Location], ExamPapers.[Add to Webpage] FROM ExamPapers
WHERE (ExamPapers.School=\"Colour and Imaging Institute\" AND ExamPapers.[Add
to Webpage]=True)";

HTH

Maureen