You may also want to try: EMS MySQL Manager. I've been using both of them and I like
the EMS GUI better. It seems to work better and has more features.
 César_Aracena wrote:Hi all. I found in one of these DB lists a word about a tool
called
MySQL - Front so I went there, downloaded it and ran it today for the
first time and well...

¡¡¡¡¡¡TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!!!

It really seems like a great GUI app. I installed it over Win XP Pro and
had no troubles with it so far. It's amazing how much graphical
possibilities it has. Really recommend it for *EVERY* newbie like me and
for all Masters who doesn't know it.

C.

Cesar Aracena
CE / MCSE+I