When I added this code, and removed all the images from the database...that
I wanted to check to see if their <TR> would display...it worked correctly
(but the same thing had been happening while using the other 5 methods).
When I then added back all of the images that I wanted to display.....the
page did not show them....basically, it displayed the same exact page as
before and did not seem to notice that there were now images that should be
shown.  I did do a commit on the database before testing.....

Thanks for your help.

Mark