first, get a user account on that DB outside your domain.

then when making the connections, just use that on the mysql_connection ()

should be no different that using LOCALHOST...  the trick is the user
account with the appropriate (and should be limited) rights...

"M. Couto" wrote:

> Hi,
> Im using PHP 4.0 and MySQL and I have a PHP procedure on one site that
> need to connect to a MySql database outside this domain,  I need to
> append records in a database on a different domain. How can I do this?
> I will apreciate  if  anyone give me some help or a simple example how
> to do this?

Leo G. Divinagracia III

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit: