From: Salve Tinkerworth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 10:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] What MDAC version for MSSQL?

Query Analyzer

Thanks Andrew, I'll give it a try. I have users using the code right
now. It
works for a while then it will bomb. If I make a change to the script
(using
interdev) and re-save it, it miracuously starts working again. Very
strange.
I'm not actually changing anything just re-saving the file.

One other thing funky, which I vehemently complaigned about, is that
this
app uses the .html extension instead of .php for all it's files. From
what
I've read this is not recommended. Do you think that would cause any of
this
strange behaviour?

Salve

news:033e01c234b6$d1f3e730$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...