Oh sure...  Use logic!!!

   I am using a MySQL database that has 4 columns, right now, they are
all set to VARCHAR since I was getting errors trying to make them date
fields.  The column names are "vendor," "edate," "cdate," and "fname."
I want to pull all entries in the database where "cdate" is either
between a certain range, or is greater than or equal to a specified date.

   Any help would be great!!!