From: Adam Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 3:52 PM
To: Julio Cuz, Jr.
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] Upgrading PHP

I should add if you are going to upgrade apache also, to rpm -e apache
first so that You will have a clean install.  backup httpd.conf first
though!  But you might want to save /etc/logrotate.d/httpd because the
rpm -e removed this, and it is what rotates the log files for
/var/log/httpd/access_log and error_log

                        Adam