From: Georgie Casey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2002 9:55 PM
Subject: [PHP-DB] mySQL settings

i run a web server and sell space to workers. my admin setup apache,
mysql and php with all the settings. each customers gets one sql db with
a host acc. the system runs ensim. but now i want one of my accounts do
be able to access the database of another, but it wont let me. what
setting do i change to allow me do this?

Georgie Casey

Online Film Production Directory

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit: