From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 1:58 AM
To: PHP_DB
Subject: [PHP-DB] keeping form field data when reloading a form

I have my email checker working now, and all the other fields are
checked
also, but when I do enter
some wrong data the form is reloaded with all blank fields. I'm sure
there
is a way to keep the existing
data in the fields so the end-user will only have to change the
incorrect
fields, and not have to re-enter
all the data. But how?

--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
     --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corporation, 1977
 (They why do I have 9? Somebody help me!)