  From: James Hatridge
  To: PHP_DB
  Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 8:01 PM
  Subject: [PHP-DB] Charts...

  Hi all..

  I'm using SuSE 8.0, mysql, and PHP4. Is it possible to make charts with a
  database? If so, how about a hint on it?

  Jim Hatridge
  Linux User #88484
     Linux System # 129656
           The Recycled Beowulf Project
    Looking for throw-away or obsolete computers and parts
     to recycle into a Linux super computer

  PHP Database Mailing List (
  To unsubscribe, visit: