From: Rodrigo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 7:30 PM
To: PHP
Subject: [PHP-DB] Form question.......

Hi, i have a question, it may be dumb, but im very new with php and mysql,
i need help.

 how can i check a form when i change from one field to another???? I want
make a condition.....if the number i typed is allready in the database, not
just when i finish filling out the hole form...clickin in submit and then
make the conditions....help !!!! heheheh

----
         Rodrigo Corra
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      Obs: Sorry about the english, im from Brazil...so my english isnt
good