Hello,

I'm having trouble connecting via ODBC using the Microsoft text driver on a win2k box.
 I read the KB article at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q178717 and it seems to
suggest that I should be able to select data from a text source.  Here is what I have
so far:

odbc_close_all();

$odbc = odbc_connect("cvalcoinput","","") OR die("There is an error connecting to the
CSV file.");
$result = odbc_tables($odbc);

odbc_fetch_into($result, $fields)
print_r($fields);
-------------------------
unset($fields);
$result = odbc_exec($odbc,"SELECT * from inputfile.txt");

odbc_fetch_into($result, $fields)
print_r($fields);

The connection and following tables commands work great, but when I actually select
data via the odbc_exec command, I get the following error:

Warning: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Text Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine \
cannot open the file '(unknown)'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, \
or you need permission to view its data., SQL state S1000 in SQLExecDirect in \
***:\***\***\***\basecsv2.html on line 53

Any ideas?

-Ethan, Modulus, LLC