From: Gian Michele [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 4:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Problem with dsn

I have installed on my computer :
Apache 1.3
Php 4.1.2
Postgresql
the rpm of odbc and the unixODBC.

I tried to connect to my database after done all configurations; I used
the function odbc_pconnect('name_of_my_database','','') and the system
gives me this error
"Warning: SQL error: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not
found, and no default driver specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in

/var/www/html/check_avviso2.php on line 5"

Does any body knows as set the DSN and the driver?

Thanks a lot!