"kevin myers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote... :

> I have a question:
> I have a site, http://www.darkrpg.ionichost.com, and
> htp://www.mail.ionichost.com.  I'm trying to find a way of passing the
> session varible from darkrpg to mail that way they need not log in again.
> Is it possiable with out cookies?

Are they on the same server? If yes, then you can still share the data
within session if you pass session ID in get while linking between the
sites. It is up to your logic how to do so. Though, i discourage you
doing it as this is a HUGE security hole.

> And another question i have is on
> http://www.darkrpg.ionichost.com/login/,  i have it set up where after you
> suvmit your log in information it displays you session information.  Every
> time I log in it says that the mysql result is not valid yet it still logs
> me and my user in.  Is there any way to remove this message from the screen?
>   Is it possiable that it is the way i have my query set up?

It can be mySQL's bug. To get rid of that error just add at-mark (@)
infront of the function call:

@mysql_connect(...

or whatever