From: Darren Bentley [mailto:darren@;bcgroup.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 1:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] payperiods

Hello,

I have build a php calendar and want to implement 2 week payperiods so
staff can enter their hours worked. Then I can summarize work done per
pay period.

Any idea what the easiest way to do this is? I could hard code a
starting date into a database, then go up 2 weeks at a time from there.
Is there a better way?

Thanks,

--
Darren Bentley / Systems Administrator