put it inside a preg_split where you say that [?KR] in the brackets are the
possible identifiers, and the brackets are required.  that should work.

i.e $chunks = preg_split( "/[?KR]/", $string[query]);

THis would also work with split.

Something like that might work for ya....

                    "Aaron Wolski"
                    <aaronjw@marte       To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    kbiz.com>            cc:
                                         Subject:     [PHP-DB] How to do this..
                    03:01 PM

Hi All,

Need a little help with something.

I've created a Search Engine Tracking tool that allows me to measure ROI
from users that comes form search engines using specific keywords..

My problem is I forgot to capture a multiple of different "identifies"
that tell me where the keyword is.

To get the "identifier" I am using:

$chunks = explode( '&', $string[query]);

So for example.. Is this was my search query from the engine:

If would be entered into the Db because the keyword "identifier" is the
& sign.

How would I alter the above explode() code to include a bunch of
"identifiers".. for example:

Any thoughts?

Thanks a bunch!