From: NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 9:28 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [PHP-DB] HTML Forms question...

        I know that this is not the forum for this question, I am only
looking for a pointer in the right direction here.  I need to gain a better
understanding of HTML forms, specifically checkboxes.  What I am looking for
is once I present a list of checkboxes and the user makes his selections,
how is this presented to the subsequent pages?  Does anyone know of a
website that has a tutorial or good explanation of how this works?  Thanks
in advance.

Scott Nipp
Phone:  (214) 858-1289
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]