Daniel Griffiths wrote:
might sound like a silly question but you do have php_dbase.dll under c:\php\ , when I installed php on a windows machine it put all the extentions in c:\php\extentions\

-----Original Message-----
From: J Veenhuijsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 November 2002 10:04
Subject: [PHP-DB] Dbase module won't work

IIS 5 Won't load php_dbase.dll

; Paths and Directories ;
include_path = ; UNIX: "/path1:/path2" Windows:
doc_root = ; the root of the php pages, used only if nonempty
user_dir = ; the directory under which php opens the script using
/~username, used only if nonempty
;upload_tmp_dir = ; temporary directory for HTTP uploaded
files (will use system default if not specified)
upload_max_filesize = 2097152 ; 2 Meg default limit on file uploads
extension_dir = "c:\php\" ; directory in which the loadable extensions
(modules) reside
enable_dl = On ; Whether or not to enable the dl() function.
; The dl() function does NOT properly work in multithreaded
; servers, such as IIS or Zeus, and is automatically disabled
; on them.
; Dynamic Extensions ;
; if you wish to have an extension loaded automaticly, use the
; following syntax: extension=modulename.extension
; for example, on windows,
; extension=msql.dll
; or under UNIX,
; extension=msql.so
; Note that it should be the name of the module only, no directory
; needs to go here. Specify the location of the extension with the
extension_dir directive above.

;Windows Extensions
; Note that MySQL support is now built in, so no dll is needed for it.

Restarting IIS gives : unable to load dynamic library 'c:\php\php_dbase.dll'
Can't find procedure

Please help

I just tested the same settings with another webserver (Sambar 5.0)
And everything works just fine.