I'll post the mailing list guidelines here as well, as it is good to
remind people every now and then:

    * Use a valid email adress. Every new poster's email address is
      checked for validity through confirmation.

    * Send plain ascii messages, no HTML-formatted emails please.

    * Turn on wordwrapping so your entire message doesn't show up on a
      single line.

    * No attachments please, just post a URL if you want someone to look
      at something.

    * Don't gpg/pgp sign your messages. If you want people to be able to
      send you encrypted email, stick your key-locator in your .sig

    * Don't hijack other peoples' threads. To post on a new topic, start a
      new message, don't reply and just change the subject.

    * Check the archives before posting a question, chances are it has
      already been asked and answered a few times.

-Rasmus